Sunday, May 10, 2009

His love is strong!

I look at the meadow
And stare at the flowers
Better dressed than any girl
On her wedding day
So why do I worry?
Why do I freak out?
God knows what I need

Life in this moment looks so much different than what i planned - let me emphasise what I planned.
One thing i should know by now is that anytime i plan something, i should be ready to let it go... My future is not my own but God's and even though i've been operating under this decision for some time i still have trouble remembering it.
BUT though these changes may have startled, flustered, and otherwise overwhelmed me when first realised, my God knew all along and had just the right comfort to bring me!

There is something truly beautiful about being powerless in the hands of an all powerful God

2 comments:

  1. this has encouraged me:) you are such a wonderful girl, I know he uses you in such special ways:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much! you're a sweet heart :]

    ReplyDelete